Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Trusting Myself, Trusting the Process!

Here I am almost a month after moving in to my new place here in Jacksonville and time has done it's thing!! Good steady progress has revealed how right this change is!!

The boxes are almost gone and my lovely things are finding their places. Beauty is again surrounding me and I am remembering how much a sense of my own space means. 

As I rediscover the joy of solitude, I am reminded of my frailties and fears, when I choose to give them a voice. 

This place of solitude, peace and renewal will also be a place of gathering, ebullience and release. My new abode is a huge step on my spiritual path. It is a symbol of tenacity, vision and blind faith. I have worked very hard to allow this step to happen. I have worked my way back from near death on so many levels to a place of vitality. 

I recall making the decision to make the move. I can feel the hope and the fear that was in that moment of courage. As I said it out loud to a friend, emotions of all kinds wanted to be there with me to teach me...and I let them. 

Fear was there to teach me what to be careful about. Joy was there to show me what to count on. Hope was there to help me create the vision. Apprehension was there to remind me to plan. 

As usual, I sought out all the help I could muster up. Wisdom from all those who love me helped me see the possibilities and make them happen. I will admit, I have had moments of loneliness and frustration. These moments were quelled by prayer, a few tears and lots of conversations. 

I shall continue to trust myself and those who love me.  I shall continue to trust this magical creative process that is revealing beauty and joy in huge doses!




No comments:

Post a Comment